Skingene™ is at the forefront in India for assessing genetic predisposition to skin ageing issues. Arising out of an individual’s unique genetic makeup, we offer a personalized skin treatment guide specifically tailored for you.
Skingene is a product of Genesis Biogen. We are a genetic testing company that provides actionable health information in our endeavour to enable people improve their lives. We offer Pregnancy prep scan, Preventable cancer scan and CancerPlex as well.
Our team consists of Harvard & Stanford incubated laboratories, scientists, engineers and medical professionals who work together to provide people with accurate health information.
It’s a fact of life that our genes play a large role in determining who we are, also who we will become.
The evidence of this isn’t limited to the realm of science, it’s expressed in our everyday sayings like “you have your mothers eyes”, “Your great uncles nose”, but even in the everyday, the biological outcomes of our organs is determined in large part by our genes, and since the skin is the body’s largest and one of the most critical organs, we set out to determine which genes play a role in this determination.
Through DNA Science we know that a single gene consists of a unique sequence of DNA that provides the complete set of instructions to make a protein. Genes instruct cells to make sets of proteins at just the right times, and it is through this specificity that our uniqueness arises.
The concept of uniqueness is important because even though the DNA of any two individuals is more than 99.8% identical, everyone is genetically unique. The crucial difference lies in the remaining 0.2% differences most typically represented as variations known as Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms or (SNPs pronounced ‘snips’). DNA Science has helped to identify that many of these SNPs have been associated with an increased risk of disease including breast cancer, melanoma and diabetes – to name a few.
But the influence of SNPs doesn’t stop with disease, they determine most of our personal characteristics – everything from the colour and thickness of our hair to the shape of our nose and, as recently discovered, the youth and vitality of our skin.
This is the concept we use in SkinGene.
Skingene™ is an advanced DNA screening test that examines your genes associated with skin ageing and beauty. It is a one-time test that scientifically creates a personalized treatment guide specifically tailored for you.
|Benefits||Why is this important?|
|Revolutionary test to
understand your genes
|Prevention is better than cure. Identify various skin care
concerns before they appear.
|Go beyond the ‘one-size-fits-all’ suggestions – using the right skincare
ingredients targeted to your own genetic blueprint.
|Start your treatments before the onset of symptoms to
keep your youthful skin intact.
|Specialist advisors||Our genetic advisors are available to help you understand the
report as well as assist in helping you get access to any products
or treatments you may require.
|Heal your body from the inside. Your supplement recommendations
are tailored to your genes so you keep your glowing skin forever.
|Just saliva, no needles or blood.|